ANUFOOD Brazil, with the “Sweets & Snacks” sector, enables the expansion of its business in a market that has great growth and export potential.
Explore the opportunity to find buyers from all regions of Brazil and from different countries in search of innovations from the candy and snack industries, as well as typical Brazilian products and flavors.
• Brazil is one of the largest producers in the candy sector.
• In chocolate production, for example, Brazil ranks fourth, behind the United States, Germany and the United Kingdom.
• Opportunity to be explored with regard to exports: Brazil exports only 2% of the chocolates marketed in the world.
Source: ABIMAP (Brazilian Association of Biscuit Industries, Pasta and Industrialized Breads & Buns).
Manufacturers and distributors of candy and snacks ready for sale at wholesale and retail
• Chocolate and chocolate products
• Bakery products
• Assorted snacks
• Bars of cerals
• Salty, ready-to-eat snacks
• Fruit and vegetable snacks
• Breakfast incl. coffee and tea
• Ice cream, deep-frozen confectionery
National and international visitors
• Retail and Wholesale Buyers
• Markets and Supermarkets
• Empires, convenience stores and rotisseries
• Buffet and collective meal (hospitals, clubs, companies etc)
• Hotels, lodges and other means of lodging
• Bars and Snack Bars
• Bakeries and Confectioneries
• Coffee shop
• Suppliers for food services
• Pharmacy chains
• Party companies
• Selling machine operators