The organic market is gaining more space in Brazilian consumption, and although national organic production grows more than 20% a year, Brazilians find it difficult to find products on the shelves.
According to the latest data released by the Ministry of Agrarian Development (MDA), 70% of the production of organic production is destined for Europe.
If we consider the world scenario, especially in industrialized countries, of increasing demand for food, animal proteins and inputs for its production, the outlook will be highly favorable for increasing Brazilian participation, as well as great opportunities for growth throughout Brazil.
• Producers of organic fresh food
• Organic industrialized food and beverage industry
National and international visitors
• Wholesalers and Distributors
• Markets and Supermarkets
• Empires, convenience stores and rotisseries
• Buffet and collective meal (hospitals, clubs, companies, etc.)
• Hotels, lodges and other means of lodging
• Restaurants, Bars and Snack Bars
• Bakeries and Confectioneries
• Ice cream shop
• Coffee shop
• Suppliers for food services
• Online Food Resellers