The world’s largest exporter now has its Meat Salon
The exclusive “MEAT” area of ANUFOOD Brazil is the newest opportunity for the animal protein industry industries to present their products to the retail and wholesale channel and expand the business.
Brazil is one of the main players in the international market, standing out among the largest producers, exporters and consumers of beef, chicken and pork.
• The export and production of Brazilian chicken meat is expected to increase between 3% and 5% in 2017 compared to 2016.
• In the first quarter, Brazilian exports of chicken meat increased by 3.8% in shipments.
• For pork, the expectation is to grow up to 5% in exports and up to 2% in production.
• Beef exports are expected to grow 9% in revenues and 11% in volume this year.
Sources: Brazilian Association of Animal Proteins (ABPA), Brazilian Association of Meat Exporters (ABIEC), Government of Brazil.
• Pig meat
• Sheep meat
• Chicken meat
• Sausages in general
• Wholesalers and Distributors
• Bars and Snack Bars
• Buffet and collective meal (hospitals, clubs, companies, etc.)
• Empires, convenience stores and rotisseries
• Hotels, lodges and other lodging establishments
• Meat House
• Markets and Supermarkets