A toast to new business!
The beverage sector has also been reinventing itself to meet the new needs of the consuming public, which is increasingly looking for new options in the flavors and functionalities of these products.
ANUFOOD Brazil’s “Drinks & Hot Beverage” is the ideal platform to showcase its innovations for the entire market.
• In recent years Brazil has ranked third in the list of the world’s largest beer and soft drink consumers. Brazilian consumption is lower only in the United States of America (USA) and China.
• The main distribution channel for drinks are bars (45%), followed by supermarkets (34%);
Sources: DEPEC – Department of Economic Research and Studies and Brazil Food Trends 2020 (FIESP / ITAL, 2010)
Manufacturers and producers
• Soft drinks
• Non-alcoholic beverages in general
• Isotonic drinks
• Mineral waters or aerated waters with sweeteners or flavorings
• Energetic drinks
• Spirits and other distilled beverages
• Preparations in syrup for the manufacture of beverages, except for industrial purposes
National and international visitors
• Markets and Supermarkets
• Buffet and collective meal (hospitals, clubs, companies, etc.)
• Empires, convenience stores and rotisseries
• Suppliers for food services
• Hotels, lodges and other means of lodging
• Restaurants, Bars and Snack Bars
• Wholesalers and Distributors