Chilled & Fresh Food
The search for healthier, better quality, and more convenient foods has shown a tendency to expand in supermarkets and “bundles” of large urban centers. Packaged fruits and vegetables, in this context, appear as alternatives that, in addition to adding value to fresh food and making products of better quality available for sale, significantly reduce the losses that occur daily, from the harvest to the consumer table .
• Among younger consumers, appearance and ease of consumption of fruits are crucial at the time of purchase.
• Varieties of packed fruits and vegetables are taking up more and more space on supermarket shelves and shelves in order to make it easier for consumers to sell, since they do not have to select the best products to buy.
ANUFOOD Brazil’s “Chilled & Fresh Food” sector opens up exclusive space for these products that serve a more discerning public and who are looking for better quality food.
• Producers: Packaged fruits and vegetables
• Fish Industry: Fish and seafood
National and international visitors
• Markets and Supermarkets
• Buffet and collective meal (hospitals, clubs, companies, etc.)
• Empires, convenience stores and rotisseries
• Suppliers for food services
• Hotels, lodges and other means of lodging
• Restaurants, Bars and Snack Bars
• Wholesalers and Distributors