Bread, cakes and pastries
New business opportunities arise from the synergies of the different business areas “bread” and “bakery products”. One trend in this area is the growing variety of specialties. Crossover bakery products are gaining in popularity.
The exclusive “BREAD & BAKERY” area of ANUFOOD Brazil serves as the ideal platform for industry industries to present new product mixes to meet market needs and the demands of customers who are looking for more than traditional bread rolls. It is the opportunity to stand out from the competition, with great visibility in the national market.
• With 76% penetration in the domestic market, the industrial bread sector still has a lot of room to grow. The same happens with the industrialized cakes, which are present in 50% of the Brazilian households and are still a market in formation. These predictions were inspired by the lifestyle, politics, demographics and business changes that will have a significant impact on the lives of Brazilians in the coming years.
Mintel notes that only 3% of consumers do not eat bread because they are intolerant of wheat or gluten, while about 11% of consumers of bread or bakery products would eat those products if there were more gluten-free varieties. So brands beyond expanding territory are varying their products to meet a variety of consumer needs.
• Baked goods
• Spice Breads
• Toast, toasted bread and toasted products
National and international visitors
• Wholesalers and Distributors
• Markets and Supermarkets
• Empires, convenience stores and rotisseries
• Buffet and collective meal (hospitals, clubs, companies, etc.)
• Hotels, lodges and other means of lodging
• Restaurants, Bars and Snack Bars
• Bakeries and Confectioneries
• Coffee shop
• Suppliers for food services